Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New London





Happy outdoor Wednesday. We have had some gorgeous weather here in Minnesota. The trees have all lost there leaves. Most of the color is gone except for the grasses. New London is a cute little town approximately 30 miles from my home.To check out more about New London click here. To see the other "Outdoor Wednesday", please click here. Thanks to Susan at "A Southern Daydreamer".

17 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Bonnie...
Thanks for sharing this morning. I so love your beautiful post today. New London looks and sounds like such a lovely place to live. I can't even imagine being around the beautiful lake during the holidays. I bet it is breath taking.

Isn't it beautiful how nature just packs up its' leaves in the Winter and travels until Spring. I love looking at the season changing through the eyes of others. Thank you so much for sharing today.

Stop by and say hi. I so love to have the company. Country hugs..Sherry

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful scenic photos, love the reflections. Great photos.

SmilingSally said...

Your Outdoors is so different from mine in Florida. I love that mirror lake. I hope you have a great day.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the first shot, perfectly captured!

Please check out our last road trip here in Korea.

Hootin Anni said...

So very pretty!!! I love the country charm.

My Outdoor Wednesday is the continuation from last week's venture...today, what we bought.

The Peddler Show

Happy Wednesday wishes to you.

Mary Bergfeld said...

What wonderfully serene photographs. Thanks so much for sharing the with us. Have a great Outdoor Wednesday.

donna said...

I wonder if every state has a New London. Wisconsin does and I know that Connecticut also has one.

Imagine what it must have been life to build a dam and a sawmill back in 1860.

My Slice of Heaven said...

Beautiful pictures and what a pretty area! I just love the first one of the house on the water with the reflection. Soon you will probably have snow!

Kat said...

What beautiful photographs! The water is gorgeous, and so perfectly still. You might consider joining James at Newtown Area Photo for his weekend reflections meme, these pictures would be perfect! Kathy

Marsha said...

Great shot of Mill Pond. The reflection is just gorgeous.

Gillian Lee said...

That first photo was breath-taking. Actually, I'd be afraid to breath and upset the lake with even the tinest ripple. Thank you for sharing!

annies home said...

beautiful pictures

Unknown said...

Lovely lovely photos. I love the still water and the reflections - the 3rd photo is magnificent. Wow, what a place!

Pat's Addition said...

Not a ripple...it's been so windy here with the nor'eastern,, nice to see a calm setting.

Kathy said...

Nice! I was there yesterday.

Janean said...

lovely, lovely photos!!

Erica (Irene) said...

Lovely scenic photo's and the reflection shots are amazing. So calm and peaceful. Thank you for visiting with your kind comments.