I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Red-bellied Woodpecker
I have to admit this is my favorite woodpecker that comes to my feeders.It looks like it is wearing a red stocking hat, and that red is so easy to see with all the snow we have been receiving. To learn more about this bird click here.
6 comments:
Hi Bonnie. They are such a pretty bird. I just love the image with the snow and berries. Beautiful!
Very nice red head.
We have a few woodpeckers too. Suet feeders are sooo easy. I wish I had tried them sooner.
Hi Bonnie, I stop by your blog everyday and have been enjoying all your bird pictures. I really like this little guy. Love your pictures!
Hello Bonnie,
I love the photos the your red-bellied woodpecker. Especially the first photo. What a fabulous shot!
~ Tracy
treasures said...
Your bird pics are amazing! Are these in your yard?
~ Julie
Hello,
I love birds, these are great shots!
~ Gabriela ~
Post a Comment