I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Lovely!My Outdoor post, happy new year!
Beautiful shots Bonnie! You really got a lot of snow!!
Seems the sun was having a hard time coming through. Regardless, your photos of the area are very good.
Happy New Year from our house to your house. Lovely images.Joyce M
beautiful! i love the second photo.
Beautiful photos! Happy New years to you and your family.
Looks like someone was up very early to get these shots. It sure is cold there.
I love your snow pictures! So Beautiful! Hope you have a Happy New Year! sherri : )
Bonnie, whay lovely photos. You have a beautiful blog. I'll be back often.
Nice pics! Love the details of the plants against the plain background :). Happy new year.
Simply beautiful.........
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lovely!
My Outdoor post, happy new year!
Beautiful shots Bonnie! You really got a lot of snow!!
Seems the sun was having a hard time coming through. Regardless, your photos of the area are very good.
Happy New Year from our house to your house. Lovely images.
Joyce M
beautiful! i love the second photo.
Beautiful photos! Happy New years to you and your family.
Looks like someone was up very early to get these shots. It sure is cold there.
I love your snow pictures! So Beautiful! Hope you have a Happy New Year! sherri : )
Bonnie, whay lovely photos. You have a beautiful blog. I'll be back often.
Nice pics! Love the details of the plants against the plain background :). Happy new year.
Simply beautiful.........
Post a Comment