I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
I love the eery picture of the blue moon. Happy New Year.
Awesome capture of the Blue Moon! Happy New Years.
Perfect!
Fantastic capture of the blue moon. The bare tree added a mysterious effect.Happy New Year!
Amazing!Happy New Year.
Lovely shot.Wish you Happy & Prosperous New Year.
Very nice shot - love the colours.Happy New Year, E
After looking at this amazing photo, I can't get the Blue Moon song lyrics out of my head. Blue Moon, you saw me standing along, without a dream in my heart.........
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the eery picture of the blue moon. Happy New Year.
Awesome capture of the Blue Moon! Happy New Years.
Perfect!
Fantastic capture of the blue moon. The bare tree added a mysterious effect.
Happy New Year!
Amazing!
Happy New Year.
Lovely shot.
Wish you Happy & Prosperous New Year.
Very nice shot - love the colours.
Happy New Year, E
After looking at this amazing photo, I can't get the Blue Moon song lyrics out of my head.
Blue Moon, you saw me standing along, without a dream in my heart.........
Post a Comment