
You just have to love him. My neighbor feeds the squirrels, so he has plenty to eat there. Yesterday was the first day he found our bird feeders. Before that, he just watched from the tree. He was so funny trying to get in there. We put the "birds only" sign up on the feeder, so hopefully he will stay at the neighbors.We are continuing to have bad weather here. Most of the schools are closed in our area and the snow is several feet deep. I will post more photos of the snow this week.
Today is Mosaic Monday. Please check out the others here. Thanks to Mary at Little Red house.
11 comments:
Oh my!! Someone found the cookie jar!! LOL
G'day ~ What a day of entertainment these little dickens give us. Love your pictures.
Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs, Marydon
The little squirrels are hungry and cold too, just like the little birdies. Hopefully there is enough food to share.
Too cute! Squirrels are very persistent and it is so fun to watch them finagling their way into bird feeders - especially ones that are "squirrel resistant."
~ Tracy
Yes, they are naughty, but cute. I love your photos! I'm pretty sure you'll get more opportunities to take their pictures. Even if they have plenty of food put out for them, I have found they will still seek out the bird feeders.
We had lots of birds at our feeders but I wondered where the squirrels were hiding. I guess at your house! Joan @Americana By Candlelight
What a mischief maker!
Cute shots, the squirrels always seem to find the bird feeders.
He looked like a chubby squirrel!! A happy one too!:)
How cute! So nice that you have a yard fiiled with friendly furry visitors! Anita
With all the snow you have, the squirrels can hardly be blamed for visiting a few bird feeders here and there. I'm not a squirrel fan, but don't want them to starve to death. And they are amusing to watch, aren't they?
donna
Post a Comment