I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Love the sun rays, and how amazing is the sky after the storm. Nature is indeed beautiful! Happy weekend!SkyWatchFriday
Wow...it looks surreal! Nice - hope the storms aren't causing any damage. Enjoy the weekend.
Great series of shots! Terrific views frozen.
Hi Bonnie. Wow! What glorious shots of the sun breaking over the clouds. Just wonderful!Have a great weekend!
Oh Bonnie, What Wonderful sky shots !! Just Love the Sun rays shining thru the clouds :)
awesome photos! I love them all.~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the sun rays, and how amazing is the sky after the storm. Nature is indeed beautiful! Happy weekend!
SkyWatchFriday
Wow...it looks surreal! Nice - hope the storms aren't causing any damage. Enjoy the weekend.
Great series of shots! Terrific views frozen.
Hi Bonnie. Wow! What glorious shots of the sun breaking over the clouds. Just wonderful!
Have a great weekend!
Oh Bonnie, What Wonderful sky shots !! Just Love the Sun rays shining thru the clouds :)
awesome photos! I love them all.
~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~
Post a Comment