I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Tin Pumpkins
These cute pumpkins were made out of recycled tin cans.
A few of my neighbors and I get together once a month and make “Kindergarten” crafts.Kindergarten crafts are crafts that don’t take much time to make, so we have more time to eat and visit.
Sounds like fun. My spouse and her friends get together and make warm caps for elementary students without them. I saw over a hundred robins yesterday migrating thru the state park near Albert Lea.
What fun! I used to get together with a couple neighbor ladies who are retired. They kind of gave up on me because I rarely call them, and when they invited me to do things, I was frequently too busy.
I remember poking cloves into oranges, and making popcorn chains for the birds. At the time, I was trying to keep the squirrels away, and refused to hang mine up outside, because I knew they would beat the birds to the popcorn.
Your post makes me think I should call the gals and see if we can make plans to get together before Christmas.
8 comments:
Hi Bonnie. Now that is just a very cleaver idea and a fun one too. I love the rustic look of them a lot.
Who had to collect all those wine corks? :)
Oh Bonnie,
How Cute & Original !
Such a Clever idea :)
Have a Fun weekend ~
Sounds like fun. My spouse and her friends get together and make warm caps for elementary students without them.
I saw over a hundred robins yesterday migrating thru the state park near Albert Lea.
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You :-)
~Ron
Oh my gosh those are so CUTE! Must save your post for next year - for sure!
Luv the idea of kindergarten crafts....bet even I could do them. I know I'd be good at the eating and visiting part.
donna
What fun! I used to get together with a couple neighbor ladies who are retired. They kind of gave up on me because I rarely call them, and when they invited me to do things, I was frequently too busy.
I remember poking cloves into oranges, and making popcorn chains for the birds. At the time, I was trying to keep the squirrels away, and refused to hang mine up outside, because I knew they would beat the birds to the popcorn.
Your post makes me think I should call the gals and see if we can make plans to get together before Christmas.
Post a Comment