I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Monday, November 29, 2010
goldfinches
This is the first winter I have had goldfinches. I see them at my feeders a lot in the summer, but never in the winter. This has been a wonderful treat for me to see them this time of the year.
Bonnie, Your bird photos are fabulous! Wow! Yesterday there was a photo on the front page of the Des Moines Register of a young eagle and an older bald eagle - the older one was defending a deer carcass - the shots were quite amazing. Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Beth
6 comments:
I can't even get them in the summer any more! How fun to see them all puffed up:@)
Hi Bonnie. What wonderful pictures of the Finch. Love the bird feeder. I have never saw one with the spoon and fork attached.That is a great idea!
Hi Bonnie
Nice pair. Is that snow in the background? Gee, are they getting their seasons mixed up? Maybe they just miss your garden.
Bonnie, Your bird photos are fabulous! Wow! Yesterday there was a photo on the front page of the Des Moines Register of a young eagle and an older bald eagle - the older one was defending a deer carcass - the shots were quite amazing. Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.
Beth
They do have such a special beauty in winter. Great captures!
Your bird photos are wonderful...I went back several posts and enjoyed them all! How luck you are to have so many beautiful friends in your yard!
Post a Comment