I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
You got wonderful photos of your lady.
They are Beautiful , aren't they. When mine come to visit, they always come in pairs. Happy Thanksgiving ~
Such fun pics-enjoy:@)
Oh, these bird pics are fantastic!!! You could make them into larger pics. That female Cardinal is just gorgeous!I've never seen one. We mainly get blue jays here.~ Julie
She is beautiful Bonnie. Wonderful pictures.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I agree! And she looks soooo pretty when she's all puffed up :) Love these shots!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You got wonderful photos of your lady.
They are Beautiful , aren't they. When mine come to visit, they always come in pairs.
Happy Thanksgiving ~
Such fun pics-enjoy:@)
treasures said...
Oh, these bird pics are fantastic!!! You could make them into larger pics. That female Cardinal is just gorgeous!
I've never seen one. We mainly get blue jays here.
~ Julie
She is beautiful Bonnie. Wonderful pictures.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I agree! And she looks soooo pretty when she's all puffed up :) Love these shots!
Post a Comment