Wonderful bird shots. We had many woodpecker's around but I missed the blue jay's. Is the last photo a blue jay? What's the birds name of the second photo? Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday! Outdoor Wednesday
You Always get the most Wonderful shots of Birds ;~) and you have made them even more Special if possible, by adding the Bible verses. Blessings to You and All of God's Creatures ~
9 comments:
You have some beautiful birds visiting you.. I wish I had the cardinals but they've yet to find me..
Leslie
Your Newest Follower
Tranquil Acres of Alexandria
Wonderful birds and photos!
Wonderful bird shots. We had many woodpecker's around but I missed the blue jay's. Is the last photo a blue jay? What's the birds name of the second photo? Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday!
Outdoor Wednesday
What gorgeous birds! We live in a highrise condo in the city, so we don't see many birds during the wintertime. Love your wonderful photos!
Happy Wednesday, and have a great week!
~ Joy @ Joysweb
I love the pictures with the verses. Just beautiful.
Bonnie, great photos and I especially like the way you have included scripture for each one. Stay warm. Kathy
What great pictures and verses Bonnie. The Blue Jay is so pretty. Have a wonderful week!
It certainly has been a tough winter here in Minnesota for all of Gods creatures.
You Always get the most Wonderful shots of Birds ;~) and you have made them even more Special if possible, by adding the Bible verses.
Blessings to You and All of God's Creatures ~
Post a Comment