I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Friday, January 28, 2011
I need a little sunshine!
I have been hoping for some sunny days to take some better photos... but I am still hoping. Here is a photo of a blue jays, and a white-breasted nuthatch.
I was scrolling through some of you older posts. What a wonderful idea to enjoy what is available... no flowers, but the birds are beautiful. Very nice photography.
5 comments:
Cute shots of your birds! I hope you get your sunny days soon.
Beautiful photos. I love watching birds but no longer feed them as the cat my daughter brought home is a hunter.
I was scrolling through some of you older posts. What a wonderful idea to enjoy what is available... no flowers, but the birds are beautiful. Very nice photography.
When I see your bird photos, it always makes me want to run out and buy a new camera. I luv your photos.
Snow, snow, snow...there is no end to it.
donna
Me too, can't wait to soak my skin in under the sun. At least those birds aren't intimidated by the brr weather. They are fun to in different angles.
Post a Comment