I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
You take such pretty artistic photos. Thank you for sharing.
Gorgeous photos Bonnie! What a darling shot of the Chickadees. I have not seen an Oriole since I lived in New England!~ Tracy
My favorites are the yellow columbines and the chickadees. Too cute!
My favorite photograph is of Prairie Smoke. Wowza!Joyce M
What an interesting flower that Prairie Smoke is!Love the feeder for the B. Oriole. Do you feed them jam?
Wonderful photos. I am unfamiliar with Prairie Smoke. What a neat plant! And I love your bird feeder. I saw a similar idea in a magazine recently. Great way to get some good shots of the birds. I'll bet they LOVE you!~Lynn
Hi Bonnie, Great shots as always :)The flowers are Beautiful,Love the baby birds, Orioles are always Beautiful :)) Have a wonderful weekend ~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You take such pretty artistic photos. Thank you for sharing.
Gorgeous photos Bonnie! What a darling shot of the Chickadees. I have not seen an Oriole since I lived in New England!
~ Tracy
My favorites are the yellow columbines and the chickadees. Too cute!
My favorite photograph is of Prairie Smoke. Wowza!
Joyce M
What an interesting flower that Prairie Smoke is!
Love the feeder for the B. Oriole. Do you feed them jam?
Wonderful photos. I am unfamiliar with Prairie Smoke. What a neat plant! And I love your bird feeder. I saw a similar idea in a magazine recently. Great way to get some good shots of the birds. I'll bet they LOVE you!
~Lynn
Hi Bonnie,
Great shots as always :)
The flowers are Beautiful,
Love the baby birds, Orioles are always Beautiful :))
Have a wonderful weekend ~
Post a Comment