I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Beautiful flowers to go with the fancy decor!
Love the flower "bed"!
Love the Bedroom Garden...did you treat the wood furniture so it would hold up longer in the yard?
Your yard looks great, very colorful and happy-enjoy:@)
What a charming & colorful flower 'Bedroom'. :)
Beautiful flower beds, Bonnie! I love your art in the garden. So colorful!Beth
Thanks for sharing. They look great!
Welcome to bloomin' tuesday! Your garden art is awesome! Just my style! Jean
Bonnie,Your garden beds are wonderful!They look terrific.
Thanks for sharing your garden photos! I enjoyed looking at them. Also enjoyed the bird pics on your other posts. So pretty! ~~Rhonda
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Beautiful flowers to go with the fancy decor!
Love the flower "bed"!
Love the Bedroom Garden...did you treat the wood furniture so it would hold up longer in the yard?
Your yard looks great, very colorful and happy-enjoy:@)
What a charming & colorful flower 'Bedroom'. :)
Beautiful flower beds, Bonnie! I love your art in the garden. So colorful!
Beth
Thanks for sharing. They look great!
Welcome to bloomin' tuesday! Your garden art is awesome! Just my style! Jean
Bonnie,
Your garden beds are wonderful!
They look terrific.
Thanks for sharing your garden photos! I enjoyed looking at them. Also enjoyed the bird pics on your other posts. So pretty! ~~Rhonda
Post a Comment