Friday, September 25, 2009

Geranium 'Apple blossom Rosebud'


Apple blossom Rosebud, Geranium

Pelargonium x hortorum

This is one of my favorite geranium. It has multi-double flowers, each one resembing a tiny rosebud. The flowers are mostly white with a pale green center and each petal has a pink edge - looks like a true Apple Blossom.

Please check out the others participating in Pink Saturday. Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.

6 comments:

Carol at Serendipity said...

Bonnie,

How exquisite! I love all the "geraniums".

Carol

donna said...

I luv the thought of Pink Saturday. Your photo is lovely, the geranium is so delicate looking.

Tes said...

Oh lovely! Sweet, pink and calming!

Tes said...

Oh lovely! Sweet, pink and calming!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Bonnie.

I can certainly see why these are one of your favorites. The blooms are beautiful.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Wow, that really does look like rose buds and blooms! It sure is pretty! I've enjoyed looking at the photos on your other posts, too. Fall looks good in your area.