Unbelievable sunrise on my way to work yesterday morning. This photo was taken just on the edge of my town. The first view I had of the sunrise.
I made a quick stop at the start of Lake Wagonga.
As I stood there and snapped photos the view just got better and better.
Less then 2 minutes it looked like this. Amazing how quickly it changes.Walt Whitman
Thanks to Darla I joined SkyWatch Friday. Please check out the others here.

12 comments:
So, so gorgeous! You really should go over to www.skyley.blogspot.com and join the skywatch friday meme!!
Bonnie, what a beautiful sunrise! I love the quote you chose from WW too!
That really is an amazing sunrise. Glad you were up for it!
These are amazing photos, the colors are just wonderful. This is my favorite kind of sunset.
Thanks for sharing your skywatch.
I'm a big fan of the sunrise and your series of photos are outstanding. To see such a beautiful sight must make getting up so early for work worth it. I like the Walt Whitman quote you included. Nice.
WOW....... you are so blessed to be surrounded by such beauty!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Pink Cherry Hugz,
Dolly
I don't know how you ever made it to work, I would have pulled over and waited for the show to end, just beautiful, Happy Pink Saturday, Char
What a beautiful sunrise. Thanks so much for sharing your photos with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
oh how beautiful! it is just breathtaking!
Beautiful blog and post Thank You HPS
These are magical. Such glorious colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
I love these, wonderful pics!
~Myrna
Post a Comment