I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Very pretty, I love your morning glories!
I love the purple morning glories. I planted them last year and they reseeded and came up again this year. It was a nice surprise.
Very pretty mosaic! My morning glories are beautiful now, too.
Gorgeous mosaic, Bonnie!Kathy
Beautiful Mosaic, Bonnie! Purple is my birth color. I love your garden set, so quaint! :)
Beautiful morning glories and garden set.Have a nice day
What a glorious mosaic! Morning glories are just the most perfect little bloom.Be a sweetie,Shelia :)
dit is een prachtig mosaiek, prachtige bloem hoor.oma nijn
You have different variety of the purple morning glory. I posted yesterday with yellow on its center. This one is also beautiful.
Hi BonnieYour mosaic is lovely. And your garden too. I would love to come sit in it with you and have a cup of tea. Am I invited?
My mom used to grow them when I was little! Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers at Mosaic MOnday. :)
how pretty! I want want want a table and chairs like yours!
I love love love purples and morning glories!Such cool colorsIf you get a chance would love you to stop by any time.TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Morning glories are my husband's favorite flower that and tulips. I love their smiling faces don't you? Wonderful job on the collage. Joyce M
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very pretty, I love your morning glories!
I love the purple morning glories. I planted them last year and they reseeded and came up again this year. It was a nice surprise.
Very pretty mosaic! My morning glories are beautiful now, too.
Gorgeous mosaic, Bonnie!
Kathy
Beautiful Mosaic, Bonnie! Purple is my birth color. I love your garden set, so quaint! :)
Beautiful morning glories and garden set.
Have a nice day
What a glorious mosaic! Morning glories are just the most perfect little bloom.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
dit is een prachtig mosaiek,
prachtige bloem hoor.
oma nijn
You have different variety of the purple morning glory. I posted yesterday with yellow on its center. This one is also beautiful.
Hi Bonnie
Your mosaic is lovely. And your garden too. I would love to come sit in it with you and have a cup of tea. Am I invited?
My mom used to grow them when I was little! Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers at Mosaic MOnday. :)
how pretty! I want want want a table and chairs like yours!
I love love love purples and morning glories!
Such cool colors
If you get a chance would love you to stop by any time.
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Morning glories are my husband's favorite flower that and tulips. I love their smiling faces don't you? Wonderful job on the collage.
Joyce M
Post a Comment