I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Mr. Naughty Part 2
Mr. Naughty has been up to some new tricks. He is now able to steal the whole suet and run with it. He lifts the lid and pulls the suet out. I don't have a photo of that, because I was too busy getting the suet back from him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I switched to Safflower seeds in my bird feeder. The squirrels only eat that if they are really, really hungry.
2 comments:
I switched to Safflower seeds in my bird feeder. The squirrels only eat that if they are really, really hungry.
Lanette
Too funny! They are so full of it! The crazy squirrels near my house are brave enough to eat out of the self feeder I have outside for the stray cats!
~ Tracy
Post a Comment