Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FT. Lake Johanna & Iverson Cabin

On Saturday my girlfriend and I went to a gardening class in Alexandria, MN. On the way there we stopped at this site. I have never stopped there before. It was early in the morning and a gorgeous day!
Do you see snow? Almost all of the snow is finally gone. Yeah!!!

We had to stop the car a few times along the way because there were deer crossing the highway.
We saw many herds of deer. I think this might be a deer trail on this photo?
I think the next time I am out that way, I will have to stop at Iverson's Cabin.
Today is Outdoor Wednesday. Please check out the others here. Thanks to Susan at a Southern Daydreamer.

5 comments:

Allison Shops said...

I bet it is a deer trail. They tend to follow the same path. We have deer, and enjoy seeing them. How was your gardening class?

I hope you'll drop by AtticMag #8 to see the butterflies.

Allison

Maggie said...

Great shots for Outdoor Wednesday, hope you had a good time at your gadening class.
~Maggie~

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I'm glad to see the snow has melted. It's good there are still open areas for wildlife to thrive on.

donna said...

The trail could clearly be seen when I enlarged the last photo. Looking at all that brown makes a person wonder how it will all turn green again. So glad your snow is gone.

donna

troutbirder said...

Shoot you had me going there for a moment. The Lake Johanna I fished on as a kid is in norther Ramsey County. Oh well.