Friday, June 4, 2010

Fertilizer Fridays/Flaunt Your Flowers

Today is Fertilizer Fridays/Flaunt your Flower.  Thanks to Tootie Time.  You can check out the others here. 

Today I am showing you a few of my flower beds around my house.  I have 4 more beds I will show you next week.  The beds are starting to fill in nice.  I just love summer!!!

12 comments:

Larry said...

Your front entrance is very attractive! Larry

donna said...

Bonnie, everything looks so meticulous and well thought out. I'm drooling over your raised bed. It would be fun to walk through the yard with you and have you show me/tell me about all your plants. Don't worry....I won't show up on your doorstep. lol

donna

Anonymous said...

I love the beds along your driveway. You sure have been busy. What a lot of nice plants and fun ornaments.

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

They sure are filling in. I just love your entry garden! What a pretty sight to enjoy as you walk to your front door.

Becca's Dirt said...

Oh Bonnie you have a beautiful yard. I love to see the big picture of your gardens. You have so much pretty garden art. Love the square garden in the last photo.

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

What a nice welcome with that front walk garden. Everything is looking good! Cute couple under the umbrella.

Cindy said...

Love all the cute little additions to your flower beds.

siteseer said...

all of your hard work is really showing. Your gardens are beautiful. Looks like even a few vegetables in the raised bed. Great Job!

Beth said...

You have a lot of flower beds, Bonnie. I really like the large one in front plus the small one up front with the wagon. It will be fun to observe as the flowers grow throughout the season.

Paula said...

What fun flower beds you have - I wish I could see them in person. Thanks for sharing, Paula from Idaho

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Bonnie,
I love your flower beds! I clicked to enlarge several of your photos. It was cool to see where you have your little garden and other little spaces you recently showed in relation to the other areas and your home.

I want to get some more garden art to put in my bare spots. I "shopped" our garage and shed earlier today, and found some watering cans and other items to put in some of the bare spots. I like your bird baths, goose, bike and everything.

Lona said...

Hi Bonnie. Your entryway bed is so pretty. I love all of your little garden decor things decorating your beds and yard. Seems I collect more every summer. ;-)
Have a wonderful weekend.