Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Beauty in the Grass

I saw this beauty in the grass on the way home last night.  I had to turn around and see it again.  It stayed there for quite a while so I could get two photos of it. 

Today is outdoor Wednesday. Please check out the others here, thanks to Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.

7 comments:

Tes said...

Wow, amazing capture, Bonnie! I always thought those guys are difficult to capture. Your patience paid off...such a gorgeous shot. :)

Marie said...

Oh my! Bambi looks perfectly still, like a statue. That's a good shot you took there. I loooove your garden...it's so whimsical. And I adore your mushroom project. Will you give us a tutorial someday on how to make them?
-marie

P.S. Oh you included the directions on how to make them...I have to check it out.
Stopping by from OW.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Great photos! Such a beautiful thing to see!

Linda said...

What a sweet picture. I checked out a lot of your older posts too. I love your yard and all the flowers...just beautiful!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

What a sweet baby! Love the shot where she is looking at you. Have a great week. Debbie

Nancy said...

These are lovely photos. Let's hope this beauty lives through hunting season.

Beth said...

Great pics of the fawn! So sweet! Thank you for sharing these and have a great day!
Beth