Friday, July 2, 2010

Fertilizer Fridays/Flaunt Your Flowers


Here are some of the lilies.

Today is Fertilizer Fridays/Flaunt your Flower. Thanks to Tootie Time. You can check out the others here.

10 comments:

June said...

Hello Bonnie,
I came over to say hi and to thank you for the visit. It's always wonderful to meet a fellow gardener. Your lilies are just beautiful.

Maureen said...

Loooove the pink!

Junebug said...

Oh my goodness!! I absolutely love your lilies! Mine haven't started blooming and I only hope they are half as pretty as yours, just beautiful.

Lona said...

Hi Bonnie. Your lilies are so beautiful. I cannot wait for mine to get a few years on them in the woodland bed.
The pink ones are gorgeous.
Have a great weekend!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Hi Bonnie, Love,Love,Love your Lilies so Wonderfully Colorful! Must bring a smile to your face when you see them :)
Also Enjoyed you Church Garden Tour:)
Have a Great 4th ~

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

The more lilies I see, the more I love them...I think you have some prizewinners here...that white one is gorgeous!!! Have a happy 4th!

Unknown said...

WOW! How beautiful! I Love lillies.

Unknown said...

WOW! How beautiful! I Love lillies.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful...mine bloomed earlier in June.
Mama Bear

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Those lilies are beautiful, and look awesome together!