I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Well, if you're going to have snow, at least a beautiful cardinal came so you could photograph it on the snow branches.
Great picture! I've been noticing that a cardinal seems to have a favorite spot in my lilac bush, I'd love to get a pic:@)
Bonnie, we got less snow than you did. Only 12" here. The red cardinals really look amazing against the white snow, don't they? donna
What a great picture. I did count four of them at my feeder over the weekend for the GBBC. That's the Great Backyard Bird Count. :)
We've received about 8" of snow so far today but it's hard to tell exactly how much because of the wind and drifting. I wonder if the birds are getting as tired of it as we are?
Hope it warms up for you - and soon!
Gorgeous capture! This would make a LOVELY Christmas card!!
Very cute bird...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well, if you're going to have snow, at least a beautiful cardinal came so you could photograph it on the snow branches.
Great picture! I've been noticing that a cardinal seems to have a favorite spot in my lilac bush, I'd love to get a pic:@)
Bonnie, we got less snow than you did. Only 12" here. The red cardinals really look amazing against the white snow, don't they?
donna
What a great picture. I did count four of them at my feeder over the weekend for the GBBC. That's the Great Backyard Bird Count. :)
We've received about 8" of snow so far today but it's hard to tell exactly how much because of the wind and drifting. I wonder if the birds are getting as tired of it as we are?
Hope it warms up for you - and soon!
Gorgeous capture! This would make a LOVELY Christmas card!!
Very cute bird...
Post a Comment