Six friends and I, went on a quilt shop hop bus trip, Saturday, March 5th. We meet at 6:00 am for breakfest at my house.
First stop was "Quilting by the Hearth" in Lonsdale, MN.
They did a great demo for make flying geese. Yes, I bought the ruler!
I'm not sure what Trudy has in that package. I did see what she bought.
Next stop Quilter's Dream in Montgomery, MN.
Last town was Mankato. We went to two shops, Firefly Quilt Shop and River City Quilts.
Here's to the Quilting Queens! Happy Quilting!







4 comments:
Looks like you all had a great day:@)
What a fun day. Quilt shops are a must and more fun with friends.
Carol
Looks and sounds like you had a fantastic day! I may not know how to quilt, but I sure do admire those who can.
~ Tracy
what a fun day. Did you have to hire a second bus to bring home your purchases? I love to buy fabric and then wonder where I'm going to find the time to quilt :)
Post a Comment