I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Those are beautiful.
I love all your wee little gardens. You lilies were beautiful. Mine were not as pretty as they were last year I lost may white Casa Blanca
How lovely Bonnie. A have a soft spot when it comes to white blooms in the garden and your lilies are gorgeous. You have a wonderful weekend.
The stargazer lilies are lovely, definitely stars in their own right! You can grow them successfully in your garden but I can only buy freshly cut ones.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are beautiful.
I love all your wee little gardens. You lilies were beautiful. Mine were not as pretty as they were last year I lost may white Casa Blanca
How lovely Bonnie. A have a soft spot when it comes to white blooms in the garden and your lilies are gorgeous. You have a wonderful weekend.
The stargazer lilies are lovely, definitely stars in their own right! You can grow them successfully in your garden but I can only buy freshly cut ones.
Post a Comment