This bed is one I had as a child. It has been in this garden for about 6 years. It is starting to fall apart, but I still love to fill it up with annuals.
This chair is overflowing with sedum.
We have had some really hot days without rain. It has been hard on my beds.
Today is Bloomin'
Tuesday! Please check out the others, thanks to Jean at MsGreen
"thumb".



9 comments:
Bonnie love the whimsy in your garden...... good use of old items.
Love your garden. The chair is such a good idea!
Lots of places to relax in the garden! Clever!
What a cute garden bedroom. I love the flowers you have planted in the beds.
Yael from Home Garden Diggers
Your gardens look beautiful. Love your bed and chair!
I adore the character in your garden! Such personality.
Your beds look good. So green!
Bonnie that is the sweetest garden. I would keep it to if I were you.
What a lovely garden! I have some bed frames, but no whole beds. We're hot and dry, too. It's 104 right now, but they say tomorrow and the next week will have highs in the 90s. Last I heard, we had a 40% chance of rain, but the sky is clear out the window right now. I hope we both get relief soon.
Post a Comment