I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Mosaic Monday
Minnesota's fall season is a beautiful season. I just can't get enough of all the gorgeous color. Please check out the other Mosaic Mondays. Thanks to Mary at Little Red House.
I clicked and enlarged your lovely mosaics.....what a treat to view. We don't have a large change here in our seasons but we enjoy them anyway. I'll need to post instructions on how I make my mosaics.....sooooooo many bloggers have inquired.
Beautiful. MN is another state I would like to revisit. I visited Minneapolis for two weeks in Jan for business, barely saw the outside of the hotel room and office (they were connected), only place we went out of the city was the MOM... but it seems like such an awesome state...
Hi Bonnie, You have created some lovely mosaics using your beautiful photos! I especially like the last one, with the fence posts and the leaves. Thanks for stopping by to visit. :-) Sue
15 comments:
Beautiful mosaics - colors in your area are beautiful - love the view from your porch!
Beautiful...simply beautiful :)
Blessings!
Gail
Such beautiful mosaics. The colours are so wonderful in this time of year.
Have a happy Monday
Hell Bonnie. Truly a gorgeous scenery and a beautiful mosaic. Wonderful captures.
I haven't seen autumn in actual. Thank you for sharing.
Have a lovely week.
I clicked and enlarged your lovely mosaics.....what a treat to view.
We don't have a large change here in our seasons but we enjoy them anyway.
I'll need to post instructions on how I make my mosaics.....sooooooo many bloggers have inquired.
This is my favorite season as well. You captured it beautifully. Love those mums in the previous post!
Your fall color mosaic is lovely, Bonnie. I'm jealous. We don't really have any leaf change here. So I really love your photos.
That's just so beautiful and gives such a tranquility feeling!
Very pretty mosaics.
Beautiful. MN is another state I would like to revisit. I visited Minneapolis for two weeks in Jan for business, barely saw the outside of the hotel room and office (they were connected), only place we went out of the city was the MOM... but it seems like such an awesome state...
My MM
Such a pretty autumn, yours is nature's pictorial poetry. Love the mosaics.
wow! you got some wonderful photos!
Beautiful photo's I love the mosaics you did. Thanks for visiting me.
I hope your week is Blessed,
Sherry
Hi Bonnie, You have created some lovely mosaics using your beautiful photos! I especially like the last one, with the fence posts and the leaves. Thanks for stopping by to visit.
:-) Sue
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing Bonnie! :)
Post a Comment