I am so happy to find these pink snapdragons still blooming. Snapdragons are hardy and can handle a heavy frost. We have had several heavy frosts.Snapdragons are a particular favorite of children who like to pinch the tiny individual blossoms and make the "dragon mouth" open and close. Yes, I love to do this too.
The vertical flower spikes open from the bottom to the top. A single snapdragon plant may produce seven or eight blossom spikes in the course of a summer.

We have had a lot of rain lately. These mums are still hanging in there. Please check out the other Pink Saturday posts. Thanks to Beverly.
9 comments:
The Snapdragons are rather unusual looking - I've not seen them before...
Rain will do quite a bit of damage. We had lots of rain yesterday, luckily when I saw lightning, I checked the weather on the net, and saw that rain was coming my way. I managed to move my vegie pots as it started to rain.
Thanks for sharing your pics
Lovely blooms. Happy PS. Enjoy the weekend.
I love the snapdragons. I had some for a while in my garden - that reminds me to plant some next year. Happy Pink Saturday!
Such pretty flowers. Happy Pinks and have a lovely weekend.
Oh your poor mums, but it's amazing the pounding they can take. I have always loved the snapdragon and of course you just have to make them talk, that's have the fun, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Halloween too, Char
I love the pinks the last of your flowers have displayed for you. I hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday. See you next week.
Beautiful flowers!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!
Snapdragons sounds interesting and fun to play with :-)
Mizpah,
Li
great pinks! snaps are among my favorite flowers!
Post a Comment