Monday, October 12, 2009

SNOW!!!




Hard to believe what a difference a day can make. I never got a chance to see this beautiful flower garden before the snow fell. I can only imagine how gorgeous it most have been before the cold weather hit. Even with the snow covering the plants it still looked amazing. Please check out the others at Mosaic Monday. Thanks to Mary at Little Red House.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the snow makes it prettier! Lovely photos!

Zuzu

Carol said...

Looks beautiful with the bit of snow! Very pretty pictures!

Darla said...

the dusting of snow is beautiful on all of those lovely flowers.

Julie said...

A snow dusting! How fun. You have a beautiful garden.

Rebekah@Red's Nest said...

I can't believe we're talking snow already. It is beautiful frosting the flowers.

My name is Riet said...

What beautiful kosaics of beautiful flowers. Have a nice day

pam said...

What gorgeous gardens...I love snow but the cold has hit here in the Kansas City area early...brrrrr

Brenda Pruitt said...

You've already got snow??? I live in Texas, and rarely see it. Beautiful photos!
Brenda

donna said...

The snow makes it look even more special and I luv the white fence. If it makes you feel better, it snowed on our pumpkins yesterday. I hate when that happens:).

Carol said...

Oh, no! Already!!! Your gardens are beautiful, even with a little dusting on top!