I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Dark-eyed Junco
We have had lots of Dark-eyed Juncos in our yard all winter. I think they they are so hard to photograph, because their eyes just blend in. The sun was shining yesterday when I took this photo, and I was able to see its eye.
I just love your bird pictures. We have so many juncos here in the winter. A favorite little visitor for me. I love any bird that can live in our cold temps.Balisha
Hello, Miss Bonnie. I, too, like the juncos. We used to call them snow birds. Not sure why. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wish I had more time for blogging.
5 comments:
Hello,
I am birdwatcher. It's so pretty!
Great shot!
~ Gabriela ~
I just love your bird pictures. We have so many juncos here in the winter. A favorite little visitor for me. I love any bird that can live in our cold temps.Balisha
Hello, Miss Bonnie. I, too, like the juncos. We used to call them snow birds. Not sure why. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Wish I had more time for blogging.
donna
Awesome birdie pics! Jean
cute bird... nice shot...
Post a Comment