The snow is finally melting. Yeah! Yesterday it measured 26".
This is the view from my front door.
Today - Rain, Hi:38°.
Tomorrow - Hi:48°Lo:34°.
This was the view from my front door in July, 2010.
I can't wait to play in the sunshine with soil under my fingernails!
March 15th is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day. This is my first time participating. I don't have anything blooming yet, but the snow is starting to disappear and I have spring fever!
March 15th is Garden Bloggers Bloom Day. This is my first time participating. I don't have anything blooming yet, but the snow is starting to disappear and I have spring fever!




9 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. I know how you must be longing for spring as I was just a short while ago. It will be there before you know it. Have fun visiting the gardens.
I am in awe each time I see the transformation of winter to spring garden. Your July garden has such a pretty face.
Rosie
My brother used to drive to Savannah every late winter to make sure that Spring was really coming.
Do you have little seedlings starting inside?
I see by the forecast that you posted for today that you are expecting rain. Hope that will make all that snow shrink fast!
Just remember all that snow is watering your plants!
Soon your little plants will be straining to get out from the top of the soil. I know you are ready for the snow to be gone and to be replaced with some blooms. Looking at last years photos are dreamy.
Welcome aboard!
Soon! It will be your turn next month! By then we'll be in the 80s and miserable with mosquitoes! gail
Your front garden looks so inviting and charming. It's lovely!
Post a Comment