Sunday, August 9, 2009

Butterfly Garden


These photos were taken of the "Butterfly Garden" at the Kandiyohi County Fair. They had a scarecrow contest, and the little lady on the chair was the winning scarecrow. Check out Mary's blog for more mosaics.

13 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wonderful mosaic - aren't summer flowers the best?

ellen b said...

Bonnie! this is gorgeous. So summery! Happy MM to you...

Carol said...

Gorgeous flowers! I love the scarecrow! Excellent mosaic!

Gwen said...

Oh how sweet that little scarecrow is!! & the flowers are so beautiful!

Nancy said...

Beautiful flowers and an adorable scarecrow. :)Nancy

Ebie said...

I love the flowers, so bright and cheerful! Happy Mosaic Monday Bonnie!

pam said...

Great mosaic...I'm thinking that little lady is not very scary...pretty darn cute actually. I'm curious what the upper center pink flower is and the bottom right. I can never see too many flowers.

Mary said...

Oh what a beautiful collection of flowers! Love the scarecrow, too. :) thanks so much for sharing your beautiful images at Mosaic Monday. :)

my home sanctuary said...

Oh how sweet. I would have to vote for the sweetest post this morning. Thanks for making me smile.
Have a Blessed Week,
Sherry

Journey said...

Pretty - very pretty! Love the colors and the scarecrow sets it all off.

olivia said...

Agree w/ the comments ... what a cheery, colourful mosaic. Beautiful.

Cass @ That Old House said...

What fabulous closeups of flowers -- beautiful! And I love the little scarecrow gal. So cute!
Cass

Jenn @ youknow... that blog? said...

I just love that little scare crow! The colours in this are wonderful - nice job!