Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day Lily





These have been some great day lilies. They keep blooming and blooming. I took these photos today, and I hope they will be blooming for another couple of weeks.


Today is Fertilizer Friday. Please check out Tootsie Time to see the others.

9 comments:

Millie said...

You have some very nice colorful daylilies. They are very reliable, aren't they?

Tootsie said...

your lilies are just so pretty!!! Your photos are outstanding!!! thanks for linking in!

Cathy S. said...

Beautiful Lilies! Happy FF!

-Cathy

Darla said...

Beautiful Daylilies...mine are long gone!

Jacki said...

So pretty! I love the colours in the first pictures :-)

Lona said...

Just so Pretty! I have saw so many pretty lilies this year that I had to get more for fall planting.
Your apples look so good and I love Dutch Apple Pie, Yummy.

troutbirder said...

The are beautiful! I had some of the original half wild orange one and gave up on them. The new one are so nice I'll have to rethink this!

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

They are very pretty! Each time I see pictures of daylilies I realize how much I need to add some to my garden.

donna said...

Seeing your daylilies prompted me to add "plant more daylilies" on my "to do" list. Very pretty photos.