This is what is blooming today. Painted daisy's in the first two photos. Columbine in the third and forth photos. Cornflower, Mountain Bluet or Perennial Bachelor Buttons in the last photo.
I just love Friday's! Today is Fertilizer Fridays/Flaunt Your Flowers. Thanks to Tootie Time. Please check out the others here.





8 comments:
The photography is beautiful. I wish I could take such lovely close-ups of my flowers.
Nice flowers too, by the way!
The black background makes the colors really pop!
What pretty images Bonnie! Your Daisies are so beautiful as is the Columbine. I have never saw the white one before. Gorgeous.
Your flowers are Beautiful as is your Photography. I also enjoyed the post with the Irises also Very Pretty! :) Enjoy your Holiday Weekend!
Okay, those are some great photos with some really cool photography.
Love all the pinks! Such vibrant colors, Paula in Idhao
I do love you beautiful flowers. Columbine is my favorite, especially those that live on the wild side. Ok...I'm on a native wildflower kick this summer. :)
I absolutely luv how you present your photos. You do a great job.
My columbine flowers don't look at all like yours. Maybe I should check to see if what I have is really a columbine.
A couple of weeks ago, I bought perennial bachelor buttons at a neighborhood perennial sale.
Life isn't allowing me to visit as many blogs as often as I'd like. Please know that when I can, I'll stop by here. You are my favorite Viking fan.
donna
Post a Comment