Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bloomin Tuesday

The Iris have just started blooming.
This yellow columbine is loaded this year with blooms.
This was a new plant for me last year.  It is so tiny. I just love it.  It is called Lewisia "Little Peach".

Today is Bloomin' Tuesday! Please check out the others, thanks to Jean at MsGreen "thumb".

10 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

That yellow columbine is gorgeous! They are one of my favorite plants!
I can't believe you raise turkeys, too! Looks like you're in MN?

Love your gardens!

Racquel said...

Oh you have some beautiful colors of Iris. I especially like the one in the first photo. :)

Becca's Dirt said...

Beautiful yellow columbine. And I love the iris. Not too familiar with Lewisia but it is beautiful.

Debbie J said...

All my irises finished blooming a couple of weeks ago. Yours are beautiful! I just bought some Columbine seeds to plant later this summer. I've never grown them before.

Window On The Prairie said...

Love the yellow columbine. I have the native red columbine. They have a long bloom time.
Suzanne

Jean said...

Welcome to Bloomin' Tuesday! Such fantastic colors of Iris! Just beautiful. I also like the columbine, it's a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see more of your 'bloomers'! Jean

Americana Lady said...

Irisis were one of my Mom's favorite flowers to have in her garden. Keepin' my flag-a-wavin' Joan

Suzanne said...

I love Iris. I don't have any in my garden right now, so it was so nice to be able to enjoy yours! The columbine are lovely as well!

Paula said...

YOur iris are amazing! Love all the colors. Mine should be blooming this week if the weather holds.Thanks for sharing, Paula in Idaho

Lona said...

Look at all of those beautiful irises. You have quite a collection of them. Just gorgeous! Loving that yellow columbine too.