Seems that I rarely ever see blue jays anymore. I miss all the mischief they make out on the feeder.
#4 Note: I was cheering him on the entire game....cheering for the entire team actually. I just finished reading the sports section of the St. Paul Pioneer Press online. How sick am I????
We so love to watch the blue jays too! Your mosaics of them are gorgeous and they are so fun to see all fluffed out in the cold.
Have any of yours learned to take two peanuts at a time yet? It started out with one bird and now several can do it - my husband thinks they are pretty smart :)
16 comments:
These are wonderful photos! ::Jill
Great Blue Jay pictures Bonnie. The Blue Jay is one of my favorite birds.
Simply fantastic!!
OOOOOOH my .. i am posting fast so i can go linger and enjoy a bit more.
Thanks for sharing your great work.
If you have a moment — I would love you to stop by and say hi!
TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
Seems that I rarely ever see blue jays anymore. I miss all the mischief they make out on the feeder.
#4 Note: I was cheering him on the entire game....cheering for the entire team actually. I just finished reading the sports section of the St. Paul Pioneer Press online. How sick am I????
You have capture the Blue Jay very well here!
Awesome captures!
Beautiful mosaic.
Happy New Year!
We so love to watch the blue jays too! Your mosaics of them are gorgeous and they are so fun to see all fluffed out in the cold.
Have any of yours learned to take two peanuts at a time yet? It started out with one bird and now several can do it - my husband thinks they are pretty smart :)
What a beautiful mosaic of the blue birds. I love this.
What at beautiful Mosaic you have don. Love the color.
The blue jays have trained my parents to feed them peanuts by hand! They are a constant source of amusement - (both the jays and my parents!)
i love blue jays...these are such great pictures. happy new year
beautiful blues, and beautiful bird.
Wow! What a nice way to arrange these pictures. The background color is perfect for them. Happy MM
Awesome shots of the Bluejays! They are fun to watch taking the peanuts. Wonderful mosiac, very creative.
I love watching the blue jays flit around our garden -- they are loud but oh so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful images at MM. :)
It looks like you have a photography studio set up for the birds. What lovely photos! The last one is my favorite!
Post a Comment