I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
Now how did they drive over in that weather? It looks fun and tasty and I recognize 2 of those MN girls :)
OOooohhhhhhh how scrumptious it looks. I bet you all have lots of fun together.
What??? You didn't invite me???Looks both delish and fun.donna
YUMMM!!! Hook me up! This is a great idea. My husbands side of the family all live in MN, but we are military so we are far away =l
Way to go girls!Why don't you come on over to my blog and visit a while
What fun! How clever of you!!
what a fun day!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Now how did they drive over in that weather? It looks fun and tasty and I recognize 2 of those MN girls :)
OOooohhhhhhh how scrumptious it looks. I bet you all have lots of fun together.
What??? You didn't invite me???
Looks both delish and fun.
donna
YUMMM!!! Hook me up! This is a great idea. My husbands side of the family all live in MN, but we are military so we are far away =l
Way to go girls!
Why don't you come on over to my blog and visit a while
What fun! How clever of you!!
what a fun day!
Post a Comment