This is a quilt I made my friend for all her help painting.
kitchen is done. We had taken everything out and started from scratch. My husband and I did a lot of the work. We started in April and finished in November.
Our family room is now completed. Just a few more rooms to go. Please check out the other Pink Saturday posts here.
4 comments:
You and your husband do amazing work. Are you for hire??? Enjoy your new rooms.
That's one cute face peeking out of that gorgeous quilt.
I've been meaning to participate in Pink Saturday.
donna
Bonnie, It's beautiful. Can't wait to see it in person. Bet you two are glad it is finished.
Bonnie, now I don't have to worry about a rematch between the Vikings and Packers.
I just love what you did in your kitchen! Your family room is great, too, but I am especially interested in the kitchen, because we have someone coming out next week to give us ideas and estimates for a remodel. Our kitchen is small, and actually needs repairs and fixes to make it more functional. I want a built in dishwasher, better lighting, more counter space, and a floor that won't look dirty even when it's clean. I can't tell from your photo if your floor is wood or laminate. What is it? Do you like it? I like your recessed lighting. Is it working well for you?
We had some handymen come out awhile back, and were looking to spend less than what I'm ready to dole out now. The guys weren't good at drawing out of us what would work the best in the kitchen. I wish we could do some of the work ourselves like you did, but we are not handy.
Congratulations on your jobs well done!
Post a Comment