I started this blog to keep records of my gardens.
I'm red with jealousy :) LUCKY YOU!
She's very pretty!Raccoon State Park
She is a cutie! I have seen the male cardinal of our area more often than the female. I did see her the other day, but when I got my camera, she was gone.
She looks fat and happy!! you take good care of her! and I am sure she thanks you by sing to you:) Blessings to you ~
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm red with jealousy :) LUCKY YOU!
She's very pretty!
Raccoon State Park
She is a cutie! I have seen the male cardinal of our area more often than the female. I did see her the other day, but when I got my camera, she was gone.
She looks fat and happy!! you take good care of her! and I am sure she thanks you by sing to you:) Blessings to you ~
Post a Comment