Monday, May 24, 2010

New mini garden

Last night I made this mini garden.  It was so much fun.  The kids in the neighborhood are having fun arranging the movable items.  It is fun to see the changes they make.  Please click on the photo to enlarge it. 

Today is Mosaic Monday.  Please check out the others here. Thanks to Mary at LittleRedHouse!

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
That is so cute! I can see the temptation for moving thins. I would be tempted myself. Have a great day!

Sherrie
A View of My Life
http://splummer-aviewofmylife.blogspot.com/2010/05/monday-memes_24.html

Becca's Dirt said...

That looks like it was fun to do. That looks like a wagon. Is it old?

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Bonnie,

That is adorable planted in the cart! I'm sure it will delight the neighborhood children for weeks to come. Who knows, you may have inspired a young gardener to be!

Amanda

Marsha said...

What a FUN looking garden - it is so cute. I love the fish in the water the most :)

Unknown said...

What a celver idea ... who wouldn't enjoy this!

Have a lovely week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Beppan said...

I understand the kids! A minigarden - how fun!

Lona said...

Oh, how fun. I just love your little garden. I can see that the kids would have fun with it too.

Gena @ A Bluebonnet in Beantown said...

I love it! So whimsical! My children would absolutely adore this.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

That is so cute! My son wants to make something like that, and I am supposed to be finding out what plants work well in it. I think he is planning on putting little gnomes in it for his wife for her birthday. I'll have to show him this post.